Sunday, September 26, 2010

Haggis For Breakfast...

Okay so I always was afraid of trying haggis... swore I never would... then I'm eating breakfast here in Aberdeen and its a buffet, because what else would I eat breakfast at... and on the buffet was a thing that looked like a sausage patty only a little less firm... I thought looks like a sausage patty... hmmmmm must eat sausage patty... It was not marked or Identified in any way... so I got a few along with my other goodies and then I ate it along with everything else... oh my god its nummy... like a Jimmy Dean Sausage with a little more grain and a little less spice added to it...

1 comment:

  1. The bad thing is that it totally didn't dawn on me that it was haggis... I thought it was just some sort of odd sausage... until the guys behind me were like... "did you try the haggis, no did you" and then it dawned on me so I asked the server who did in fact identify it as haggis... Tricky bastards these Scotts!!!

    ReplyDelete