Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fun at the International Medical Center in Houston

Okay so International Medicine Center is the place to go for your shots, pokes, and sticks for any travel, to any less than ordinary location. Mind you those syringes are sitting on a persons lap... yes they are that big... Nice huh!? Still not sure where I'm going to meet the boat... might be Liberia... anyhow... That kind of location requires Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Both Kinds of Hepatitis, Rabies, Encephalitis and then Tetanus... and that is just what I can find on my Immunization "yellow book" also you would not believe the first aid kit I was issued. Shockingly enough at 40 my bill of health is excellent... like some kind of middle-aged pack animal. So now its on to learning the software and Sea Survival Class in Aberdeen Scotland (UK).  I know that sucks right!? Check in later...

1 comment:

  1. I might add... My arm hurts like it was beaten with a sledge hammer...

    ReplyDelete