Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dyce and the outlying community of Aberdeen


So I got a little more time to explore around Scotland today.. The little village of Dyce is very quaint with some neat old buildings and plenty of architecture to look at. I went back downtown to Aberdeen also and found some more old buildings including castle square and a classic English train station.  I always liked the English train stations with the big glass span roofs. I don't understand why I can take a train round-trip from village to village like Starkville to Westpoint for  less than the cost of a single beer yet I can't do the same in one of the most developed nations in the world. I guess Forrest Gump was correct... "stupid is as stupid does"

2 comments:

  1. I did find a fish and chips joint with cod straight out of the North Sea... It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your email jerkey! By the way, I think the shot of you in full sea kit with the helmet and nose band-aid is a good look.

    ReplyDelete