Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas on the Nadia

Christmas 2012 was spent away from friends and family on a booat in the Andaman Sea south of Burma.  I'm at ANTIPODE (look it up) from home.  Its a bit sad but holidays out here become arbitrary and are only noticed due to exciting feasts.
 
Santa did make it to our boat! I guess we were good enough after all!



 


I even got a present though I wasnt expecting one.

 
  
The Feast was Awesome... Steak, Lobster, Roast Suckling Pig and all the sides, except green bean casserole... these guys must be communists or something!

 
 
 
 
Here Piggy Piggy!
 
 
 
 
Lobster auGraten and a Baked Ham in addition to Steak and Pigs this is Awesome.  It's an Atkins Dream Feast! We don't need no stinking vegetables... but I'm sure there were some!

No comments:

Post a Comment